LUNA MAGNA ULTIMATE I
- hours, minutes, astronomical lunar phases (one-day correction required every 122 years), moon phase indicator on the back
- Calibre A&S1021 - 3D MOON PHASES
- Discover more
- 44mm, 18 carat white gold, bezel with dual-row invisible setting and studded lugs, with a total of 112 baguette-cut diamonds (~5.90 ct)
- blue-treated ruthenium crystals, subdial in white opal & 12.00 mm moon of 18 carat white gold set with 161 diamonds (~0.75 ct) and 161 sapphires (~0.85 ct)
- hand-stiched, outside: blue or black alligator leather, inside: blue or black alligator leather & pin buckle 18 carat white gold, set with 26 baguette-cut diamonds (~0.97 ct)
- Water resistance
- 30 meters
- Limited edition
- 8 pieces
- Indicative world price without taxes
- CHF 169,000
A watch face featuring ruthenium crystals and a dial made of white opal. A bezel set with baguette-cut diamonds. A three-dimensional moon paved with blue sapphires and diamonds. The first chapter of the Luna Magna Ultimate series illustrates light, astronomical precision and the truly exceptional.
In addition to the technical feat of placing a mechanical star measuring 12mm inside a watch, this piece displays superlative jewel-setting ability, both in the stones and techniques used. With paved and invisibly-set precious stones, Arnold & Son have applied their exceptional know-how to creating eight Luna Magna Ultimate I watches. Poetic and rare, they reveal an outstanding level of detail.