PERPETUAL MOON "YEAR OF THE TIGER"
PERPETUAL MOON "YEAR OF THE TIGER" - BLUE AVENTURINE
- Hours, minutes, moon-phase indication, second moon-phase indication on the back
- Calibre A&S1512 - PRECISION MOON PHASES
- Discover more
- 42 mm. 18-carat red gold (5N)
- Blue Aventurine / hand-engraved, 18-carat yellow gold tiger, hand-painted with rose gold powder, enhanced with Super-LumiNova
- Hand-stitched blue alligator leather / red alligator leather lining / platinum (Pt950) thread
- Water resistance
- 30 meters
- Limited edition
- User manual
The year of the Water Tiger is embodied in an expressive version of the Perpetual Moon.
Arnold & Son has fashioned a golden tiger, roaring and on the alert. In the background, a waterfall symbolises the element that tempers this feline’s ferocious energy. The refinement of this decorative dial springs from consummate craftsmanship and the wide range of precious gemstones that Arnold & Son draws on. Rose gold and specular hematite, mother-of-pearl and aventurine interpret a highly symbolic scene on the watch.
To celebrate the start of the new year in the traditional Chinese astrological calendar, Arnold & Son is releasing a limited edition comprising eight pieces of its high-precision phases of the moon model. The “Year of the Tiger” Perpetual Moon features a sculpted golden tiger against a backdrop in blue aventurine dial.